• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
Confirm your Champion Hoodie order
“In 2017, my wife gave me a light bar for Christmas. I installed it only to discover a horrible whistling noise. Was my light bar defective in some way? No! The whistling had been a huge problem with no real fix. At that moment I built the first prototype with some tape and PVC. Sprayed it black, put a cool bumper sticker on it, and took it for a ride. We effectively killed the whistle." - Gabe Warner
Reviews & Ratings
Take a look at some AeroLidz owners that enjoy whistle-free rides!
It looks great
Awful whistling noise prior to install. 95% all noise gone I bought the smoked cover, along with a Skull insert Looks bad ass...
Love the light and all its colors and functions!
Love the way it makes my jeep look. Used them during my hometown Christmas Parade.
Love it, can’t wait to light it up in the Christmas Parade.